Wednesday, May 6, 2009

OMG 300cals!

OMG i just worked it out (with out my snacking)i consumed 250 cals than add 50 cals just to account for the snacking and its basically 300 calories for the day...omg im soo proud of myself!

I cant believe that the final inspiration that tipped me over the 'oh i want to fast and not eat alot' to actually doing it came from one of my pro ana blogs i always read. Check this out i recomend it to anyone who needs that final kick in the right direction!
Warning: its pretty intense dont read if your not sure your ready to embrace this kind of life.
http://minevalentine.blogspot.com/2009/03/anas-kiss.html


Also i found this awesome site http://www.calorieking.com/. Its great! It works out the calories of everything you ate right down to the very gram! Im inlove...

Stay strong girls
xx

Some real girl thinspo to keep you motivated!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link to my 'Ana's Kiss' post. It was intense writing it too! lol. Stay strong hunni! You're doing good. And... well... welcome to blogger. Xxx